Contributions to the Research Project v2

1. I proposed the Rainwater Harvesting Idea to the team.

2.  I organized a group meeting to discuss and research rainwater harvesting in Singapore to further explore this concept,

3. For the technical report, I formed its structure and facilitated a separate group meeting to gather input.

4. I contributed in crafting clear and focused problem and purpose statements for our research.

5. Through extensive research using Google and Google Scholar, I discovered that PUB is seeking  innovative ideas and technologies aimed at promoting sustainability within the non-domestic sector. Furthermore, the research revealed a gap in water-saving techniques specifically designed for the non-domestic sector.

6. I ensured the technical report adhered to APA7 formatting guidelines, including in-text citations, reference lists, figure titles, and appendices. 


last updated on 4 April 2024

Comments

  1. Thanks a million, ZhiSheng. You can update this further when you have a chance.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Self-introduction e-mail

Quote by Marybeth Miceli

Summary Reader Response draft 1